Jill Childress

Friday, October 23, 2009

Well here goes! If this shows as a duplicate, don't be surprised. I have not "blogged" before so I may make a mistake or two but be patient, I'll get the swing of things soon enough.

I will be posting everthing from upcoming community activities to real estate market stats to anything I think is just fun! If you would like more info on anything I post just respond and I'll see what I can provide.

To start off, The Friends of the Libary's 21st annual Progressive Dinner is coming up on Wednesday, December 2nd. There will be 3 routes this year (1 bus and 2 walking) so be sure to make your reservation early. The cost is $50 for a four course meal and lots of fun. For more info or to make your reservations contact kmikol@gcld.org or call 970-726-5689

WINTER Park resort opens November 18th. Tune up those skis or boards and be ready for another great year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home